I’ve been asked for a reminder about what to do once a form has been pre-approved in MyLearningPlan. Regardless of what form you submitted (Field Trip, Professional Leave, PLC, Quarterly Assessment, SGO, etc) once your prior approvals are complete, the form will make its way back to you, before it can be final approved and award credit. The reason for this is so you can upload and attach any necessary documentation, certificates, etc. Here is what you will need to do:
- Click on the LearningPlan tab at the top right of the screen in MLP.
- Locate the form you submitted.
- Click on the blue MANAGE button directly to the left of the form.
- In the window that opens, click on MARK COMPLETE
- The form will open. Note: This is when you will attach any documents you need to. If this is for SGO/Quarterly then you can skip attaching anything.
- Scroll to the bottom and click SUBMIT.
That’s it! The form will make its way over to Maddy and I for approval and you will be awarded credit (if applicable) shortly after.
Quick Tip: To attach files to a form, first you need to click on your FILE LIBRARY. From there click UPLOAD, and find and open the file from your hard drive. It will save it in here. When you go to mark a form complete, there is a “files” section that will list all files in your file library. Check off the box next to the forms you want to attach and then proceed to submit.
Hope this helps!